University College London AHRI MSc Scholarship 2020 to 2021 for African Students, is a scholarship Application for all Africa, UK, USA, Canada and other overseas country to study in Africa at University College London AHRI MSc Scholarship.
On this particular page we will teach you how to apply and register for University College London AHRI MSc Scholarship, and also steps to follow and when the registration begin and deadline.
University College London AHRI MSc Scholarship Description:
The University College London AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a particular award for the UK and other country academic year September 2020 to September 2021. The scholarship is administered via Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) and is for applicants whose academic setting and absorption are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020.
Eligible Countries: Must permanently reside in South Africa.
To be Taken at (Country): University College London
About the Awardee:The opportunity is open to any applicants who are permanently residing in South Africa. Applicants should have a very high-quality of academic record to be considered for this opportunity. If selected, the very successful applicant must be invited to apply for a taught master’s degree within University College London’s Faculty of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health.
Any candidates must go through a competitive round of selection at AHRI and the successful candidate will be recommend to go through to the UCL selection. Application for acceptance onto a MSc course is different, and the AHRI appointee will be guided through this process.
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- The successful applicant must be in London to start their chosen course in September 2020.
- Must be available on the right date and time needed.
- May apply for more than one person, it’s allowed
Women are also particularly encouraged to apply to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
Number of Awardee: 1
Value of Award: The Scholarship must cover:
• Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree
• A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
• A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks
• National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs
Duration of the Awardee: 2 years
How to Apply: Please complete the online AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your academic transcript by 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
An academic summary is a list of the programmes you enrolled on and the grades that you have received during your programme of study. Some institutions must list the solvency for each module. You will provide a copy of the official summary from the Academic Registry or Student Information office at your institution. The copy must be on institutional-headed paper and stamped and signed by the office.
Please try and make sure you read our application form guidelines before starting your application:
You must complete a ‘Personal statement” which will allows you to express your simulations and suitability for the programme you are applying to. There is a 1000-word limit for the personal statement.
The personal statement must be written considering the following questions:
• Why do you want to undertake the programme or research?
• What are your academic interests?
• Why do you wish to study at UCL?
• What educational experience do you have?
• Do you have any relevant work experience?
• Have you completed any extracurricular and voluntary activities relevant to the programme?
• What are your career aspirations?
The title of the AHRI UCL MSc course you wish to study:
Please see the list of UCL’s Masters courses related to AHRI’s research areas. This includes but is not limited to the list in the Award Webpage below.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- BEST OF LUCK
NOTE: you must apply for University College London AHRI MSc Scholarship before the deadline 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020. Just make sure you Follow the Official Webpage for Details.